It is possible to add a YouTube video to your landing page by pasting the URL of the video into your landing page Description text.
*Note you should not use the Embed Code provided by YouTube. Just paste the URL of the video into the Description field of 'Step 1 - Landing Page' in the LaunchRock sitebuilder.
Here's step-by-step instructions:
- Upload your video to YouTube (learn how in YouTube's help section here)
- Login to your LaunchRock Sitebuilder and Open Step 1 - Landing Page
- Copy the URL of the YouTube video
- Scroll to the bottom of the page
- Click Visibility Settings
- Turn ON the Description field
- Click the Description field in the sitebuilder to open the editor
- Paste the URL into the Description editor
- Click Save in the editor
- Click 'Save and Continue' in the upper right hand corner of the page (Or'Update Site' if you've already launched).