Creating a CNAME Record is required for your hosted Landing Page.
- Log in to Media Temple
- Click on the domain you want to edit.
- Scroll down to Domain Tools.
- Click the Edit DNS Zone File icon.
- In the Name field, enter the subdomain you chose in LaunchRock.
- For example, if you chose signup.yoursite.com, enter: signup
Congratulations! Your CNAME record is now configured to point to LaunchRock.
If you have trouble configuring your CNAME records, you can check out the Media Temple tutorial page. Or, view a sample message to use when you contact Media Temple for assistance.
To redirect your base domain edit your Media Temple A Record
Once you've modified your A records, it may take up to 72 hours for changes to update live."