Creating a CNAME Record is required for your hosted Landing Page.
Log in To 123-reg
- In the Domain names section, select the domain you want to edit
- Click Manage DNS
- Click Advanced DNS
- Delete the entry you are changing by clicking delete
- In the Add new entry section, add the following:
- In Hostname enter the subdomain you set in LaunchRock
- if you chose signup.yourdomain.com, enter: signup
- In the Type Menu select: CNAME
- In Destination CNAME enter host.launchrock.com
Congratulations! Your CNAME record is now configured to point to LaunchRock.
If you have trouble configuring your CNAME records, you can check out the 123reg tutorial page. Or, view a sample message to use when you contact 123reg for assistance.
To redirect your base domain edit your 123reg A Record
Once you've modified your A records, it may take up to 72 hours for changes to update live."