Creating a CNAME Record is required for your hosted Landing Page.
- Log into the cPanel at login.bluehost.com.
- Select the DNS Zone Editor icon in the Domains section
- Select the domain you're modifying from the drop-down box.
- Scroll down to the heading named Add DNS Record
- In the Host field, enter the desired name you chose for your website with LaunchRock.
- For example, if you chose signup.yoursite.com, enter signup in the Name field.
Congratulations! Your CNAME record is now configured to point to LaunchRock.
To redirect your base domain edit your Bluehost A Record
Once you've modified your A records, it may take up to 72 hours for changes to update live."