Creating a CNAME Record is required for your hosted Landing Page.
If you enabled CloudFlare through a Certified Hosting Partner, then DNS is managed elsewhere.
- Log into your account at CloudFlare
- Click Websites
- Click DNS Settings
- Scroll to the bottom
- Choose CNAME in Record Type
- Complete the CloudFlare form for creating a CNAME record
- In the Subdomain field enter the name you chose for your website with LaunchRock. For example, if you chose signup.yoursite.com, enter signup in the Subdomain field.
- Direct the subdomain to host.launchrock.com
- Save your changes.
Congratulations! Your CNAME record is now configured to point to LaunchRock.
If you have trouble configuring your CNAME records, you can check out the ClouFlare tutorial page. Or, view a sample message to use when you contact CloudFlare for assistance at their support page.
To redirect your base domain edit your CloudFlare A Record
Once you've modified your A records, it may take up to 72 hours for changes to update live.