Creating a CNAME Record is required for your hosted Landing Page.
- Log into your DNS Made Easy account.
- Select the DNS menu and select Managed DNS.
- Select the Domain you wish to edit from the Manage a Domain menu.
- Click the plus (+) sign under CNAME Records to add a new record.
- In the Name field, enter the desired name you chose for your website with LaunchRock.
- For example, if you chose signup.yoursite.com, enter signup in the Name field.
Congratulations! Your CNAME record is now configured to point to LaunchRock.
Please Note: If you still have trouble configuring your CNAME records, you can check out the DNS Made Easy tutorial page. Or, view a sample message to use when you contact DNS Made Easy for assistance at their support page.
To redirect your base domain edit your DNS Made Easy A Record
Once you've modified your A records, it may take up to 72 hours for changes to update live."