Editing your A Record points your base domain (e.g. yoursite.com) to your LaunchRock page.
- Log in to your account at www.enom.com.
- From the drop-down menu at the Domains tab, select My Domain. You'll be directed to the Manage Domains page.
- Click the domain that you'd like to use with LaunchRock.
- In the Manage Domain drop-down list, chose Host Records.
- Find the row with @ as the Host Name and A (Address) as the Record Type.
- Edit the Address in this row to be 22.214.171.124
- Click Save.
Note: To increase reliability you should create four A records and point each one to a different LaunchRock IP address:
Congratulations! Your A record is now configured to point to LaunchRock.
If you have trouble editing your A Records, you can check out the eNom tutorial page. Or, view a sample message to use when you contact eNom for further assistance at their support page.
A CNAME record is required for your hosted Landing Page. Create your eNom CNAME record.Once you've modified your A records, it may take up to 72 hours for changes to update live."