Creating a CNAME Record is required for your hosted Landing Page.
- Log in to your account at gandi.net.
- Click the Administration tab, and then click the control panel link.
- Click the domain you want to manage, and go to Technical Settings.
- Click Manage DNS zone file.
- Click Add an entry, and for each field, do the following:
- Name: Enter the part of the address that you picked in LaunchRock. For example, if you picked signup.yoursite.com as your address, enter signup.
- Type: Select CNAME.
- Value: Enter host.launchrock.com., making sure to include a trailing dot(.) at the end of the value.
Congratulations! Your CNAME record is now configured to point to LaunchRock.
If you have trouble configuring your CNAME records, you can check out the gandi.net tutorial page. Or, view a sample message to use when you contact gandi.net for assistance at their support page.
To redirect your base domain edit your gandi.net A Record
Once you've modified your A records, it may take up to 72 hours for changes to update live."