Creating a CNAME Record is required for your hosted Landing Page.
- Go to the Zone File Editor for the domain name you want to update.
- Click Add New Record. The Add DNS Record window displays.
- From the Record type list, select CNAME (Alias)
- Complete the following fields:
- Enter an Alias Name: type the subdomain you chose for your LaunchRock page. For example, 'signup'.
- Points to Host Name: Enter host.launchrock.com
- TTL: use the default
Congratulations! Your CNAME record is now configured to point to LaunchRock.
If you have trouble configuring your CNAME records, you can check out the GoDaddy tutorial page. Or, view a sample message to use when you contact GoDaddy for assistance at their support page.
To redirect your base domain edit your GoDaddy A Record
Once you've modified your A records, it may take up to 72 hours for changes to update live."