Creating a CNAME Record is required for your hosted Landing Page.
- Go to the Zone File Editor for the domain name you want to update.
- Click Add New Record. The Add DNS Record window displays.
- From the Record type list, select CNAME (Alias)
- Complete the following fields:
- Enter an Alias Name: type the subdomain you chose for your LaunchRock page. For example, 'signup'.
- Points to Host Name: Enter host.launchrock.com
- TTL: use the default
Congratulations! Your CNAME record is now configured to point to LaunchRock.
To redirect your base domain edit your GoDaddy A Record
Once you've modified your A records, it may take up to 72 hours for changes to update live."