Editing your A Record points your base domain (e.g. yoursite.com) to your LaunchRock page.
- Log into your Plesk account page
- Click on Domains and
- Click on the domain name you wish to edit.
- Click the Web Site menu and select DNS Settings.
- Click on the A record to edit
- Leave the ""Record type"" as A
- In the Enter a domain name field enter your subdomain for example yoursite.com, enter signup in the field.
- In the Enter IP Address field, enter 220.127.116.11
- Click OK.
Note: To increase reliability you should create four A records and point each one to a different LaunchRock IP address:
Congratulations! Your A record is now configured to point to LaunchRock.
If you have trouble editing your A Records, you can check out the HostGator tutorial pages for Plesk 9 or Plesk 10. Or, view a sample message to use when you contact HostGator for further assistance at their support page.
A CNAME record is required for your hosted Landing Page. Create your HostGator CNAME record.Once you've modified your A records, it may take up to 72 hours for changes to update live."