Editing your A Record points your base domain (e.g. yoursite.com) to your LaunchRock page.
- Log in to your account at ix web hosting.
- Click Manage below the Hosting Account section.
- On the left side, click the domain you'd like to use with LaunchRock.
- Next to DNS Configuration, click EDIT.
- Click Add DNS A Record.
- Under Name, enter your base domain
- Enter 220.127.116.11 under Data.
- Click Submit.
Note: To increase reliability you should create four A records and point each one to a different LaunchRock IP address:
Congratulations! Your A record is now configured to point to LaunchRock.
If you have trouble editing your A Records, you can check out the IX webhosting tutorial page Or, view a sample message to use when you contact IX webhosting for further assistance.
A CNAME record is required for your hosted Landing Page. Create your IX webhosting CNAME record.Once you've modified your A records, it may take up to 72 hours for changes to update live."