Creating a CNAME Record is required for your hosted Landing Page.
- Login to the Customer Control Panel
- Click on All Domains Click on the Domain you want to manage
- Click on the DNS tab
- Click on DNS Records To add a New DNS record.
- Click on Add New DNS Record
- Select CNAME as the type
- Click Next
- For the Subdomain name, enter the subdomain you chose you created in LaunchRock.
- if you chose signup.yoursite.com, enter: signup
Congratulations! Your CNAME record is now configured to point to LaunchRock.
To redirect your base domain edit your myhosting.com A Record
Once you've modified your A records, it may take up to 72 hours for changes to update live."