Creating a CNAME Record is required for your hosted Landing Page.
- Log in to your account at NameCheap.com
- Click My Account
- Click Manage Domains.
- Under Domain Names, click the domain you wish to modify
- Click All Host Records in the menu on the left
- Under Sub Domain Settings type the subdomain name you chose for your website in LaunchRock.
- For example, if you chose signup.yoursite.com, enter: signup.
Congratulations! Your CNAME record is now configured to point to LaunchRock.
If you have trouble configuring your CNAME records, you can check out the NameCheap tutorial page. Or, view a sample message to use when you contact NameCheap for assistance.
To redirect your base domain edit your NameCheap A Record
Once you've modified your A records, it may take up to 72 hours for changes to update live."