Creating a CNAME Record is required for your hosted Landing Page.
- Log in to your account at www.networksolutions.com.
- In the left navigation bar, open nsWebAddress (Domains) menu by clicking the + icon.
- Click Manage Domain Names.
- On the Domain Details page for the domain you're using with LaunchRock,
- select the Designated DNS radio button to the right of Change domain to point to.
- (If you've already configured advanced DNS settings, click Edit next to Advanced DNS Settings.)
- If you picked signup.yoursite.com as your address, enter signup.
Congratulations! Your CNAME record is now configured to point to LaunchRock.
If you have trouble configuring your CNAME records, you can check out the Network Solutions tutorial page. Or, view a sample message to use when you contact Network Solutions for assistance.
To redirect your base domain edit your Network Solutions A Record
Once you've modified your A records, it may take up to 72 hours for changes to update live."