Creating a CNAME Record is required for your hosted Landing Page.
- log in to the Rackspace Cloud Server Control Panel
- Navigate to your Cloud Server overview page, by selecting Hosting
- Click Cloud Servers.
- Click on the link for your Cloud Server.
- Click on the DNS tab at the top. This is where you will modify your DNS records.
- Click on the domain in the Domain Management screen.
- Click on the Add button to add our first record — a new window should appear.
- In the Name field enter your LaunchRock subdomain.
- If you chose signup.yoursite.com, enter: signup
Congratulations! Your CNAME record is now configured to point to LaunchRock.
If you have trouble configuring your CNAME records, you can check out the Rackspace tutorial page. Or, view a sample message to use when you contact Rackspace for assistance.
To redirect your base domain edit your Rackspace A Record
Once you've modified your A records, it may take up to 72 hours for changes to update live."