Editing your A Record points your base domain (e.g. yoursite.com) to your LaunchRock page.
- Log Into your register.com account manager.
- Click on your domain name you wish to modify.
- Scroll down the screen until you see âAdvanced Technical Settingsâ.
- Click Edit IP Address Records.
- In the IP Address field enter 126.96.36.199
- Click Continue.
- Review your changes, and click Continue to create the A record.
Note: To increase reliability you can create up to four A Records for your domain and point one to each to LaunchRock IP address:
Congratulations! Your A record is now configured to point to LaunchRock.
A CNAME record is required for your hosted Landing Page. Create your Register.com CNAME record.Once you've modified your A records, it may take up to 72 hours for changes to update live.