Creating a CNAME Record is required for your hosted Landing Page.
- Log in to your account at register.com.
- Under the My Accounts tab, click the domain that you're using with LaunchRock.
- Scroll down to the Advanced Technical Settings heading, and click Edit Domain Aliases Records.
- In the box to the left of your domain name, enter the subdomain you set in LaunchRock.
- For example, if you picked signup.yoursite.com as your address, enter: signup.
Congratulations! Your CNAME record is now configured to point to LaunchRock.
If you have trouble configuring your CNAME records, you can view a sample message to use when you contact Register.com for assistance.
To redirect your base domain edit your Register.com A Record
Once you've modified your A records, it may take up to 72 hours for changes to update live."