Editing your A Record points your base domain (e.g. yoursite.com) to your LaunchRock page.
- From your Domain Manager, under My Domains (Advanced), next to your Wix domain, click Manage.
- Under Domain Summary, next to Domain/DNS Records, click Manage.
- From Edit Domain Records next to A (Host), click Add New A Record.
- Next to Host Name, type in ""@""
- Next to Points to IP Address, type in the IP address 220.127.116.11
- Next to TTL, from the drop-down menu, select the time before this addition takes effect. We recommend 1 hour.
- Click Add.
Note: To increase reliability you should create four A Records for your domain and point each one to a different LaunchRock IP address:
Congratulations! Your A record is now configured to point to LaunchRock.
A CNAME record is required for your hosted Landing Page. Create your Wix CNAME record.Once you've modified your A records, it may take up to 72 hours for changes to update live.