Creating a CNAME Record is required for your hosted Landing Page.
- Log in to your account at smallbusiness.yahoo.com.
- Click Domain Control Panel below the domain you'd like to use with LaunchRock.
- Click Manage Advanced DNS Settings.
- Click Add Record.
- In the Source field, enter the subdomain you set up in LaunchRock.
- If you chose signup.yoursite.com, enter signup in the Source field.
- Enter host.launchrock.com in the Destination field.
- Click Submit
Congratulations! Your CNAME record is now configured to point to LaunchRock.
If you have trouble configuring your CNAME records, you can check out the Yahoo!SmallBusiness tutorial page. Or, view a sample message to use when you contact Yahoo!SmallBusiness for assistance.
To redirect your base domain edit your Yahoo!SmallBusiness A Record
Once you've modified your A records, it may take up to 72 hours for changes to update live.