Creating a CNAME Record is required for your hosted Landing Page.
- Log in to your account at smallbusiness.yahoo.com.
- Click Domain Control Panel below the domain you'd like to use with LaunchRock.
- Click Manage Advanced DNS Settings.
- Click Add Record.
- In the Source field, enter the subdomain you set up in LaunchRock.
- If you chose signup.yoursite.com, enter signup in the Source field.
- Enter host.launchrock.com in the Destination field.
- Click Submit
Congratulations! Your CNAME record is now configured to point to LaunchRock.
To redirect your base domain edit your Yahoo!SmallBusiness A Record
Once you've modified your A records, it may take up to 72 hours for changes to update live.