There are two options to collect signups and build your audience: Landing Page or Embedded Widget.
The signup form is completely customizable in both the Landing page and Embedded Widget. But there are some important differences.
A LaunchRock Landing Page:
- is hosted by LaunchRock.
- doesn't require any coding knowledge.
- must have a custom background image.
- requires you to purchase a domain name in order to launch.
- requires you to create a CNAME record where your page will be hosted.
- gives you the option to redirect your A Record to your LauchRock page.
A LaunchRock Embedded Widget:
- must be embedded in a self-hosted web page.
- requires you to design and code a website outside the LaunchRock Site Builder.
- allows for greater design flexibility.