Editing your A Record points your base domain (e.g. yoursite.com) to your LaunchRock page.
- Log into your account at the Media Temple AccountCenter
- Click on the domain whose DNS zone file you want to edit.
- Scroll down to the Domain Tools section.
- Click the Edit DNS Zone File icon
- Under the Name column locate the * line
- Select A in the Type menu
- Enter 184.108.40.206 in Data field next to it.
- Choose A (Address) in the Record Type menu.
- Click Save
Note: To increase reliability you should create four A records and point each one to a different LaunchRock IP address:
Congratulations! Your A record is now configured to point to LaunchRock.
A CNAME record is required for your hosted Landing Page. Create your Media Temple CNAME record.Once you've modified your A records, it may take up to 72 hours for changes to update live."