Editing your Bluehost A Record points your base domain (e.g. yoursite.com) to your LaunchRock page.
- Log into the cPanel at login.bluehost.com.
- Select the DNS Zone Editor icon in the Domains section.
- Select the domain you're modifying from the drop-down box.
- Scroll down to the heading named Add DNS Record
- In the Name field, enter ""@"" to represent your base domain.
- Leave the TTL field at it's default setting.
- Select A record in the Type drop-down menu.
- In the Address field enter 188.8.131.52
- Be sure the settings are saved.
Note: To increase reliability you should create four A records and point each one to a different LaunchRock IP address:
Congratulations! Your A record is now configured to point to LaunchRock.
Creating an A Record is optional for Hosted Landing Pages but creating a CNAME is not. Create a Bluehost CNAME Record
Once you've modified your A records, it may take up to 72 hours for changes to update live.