Creating a CNAME Record is required for your hosted Landing Page.
If you enabled CloudFlare through a Certified Hosting Partner, then DNS is managed elsewhere.
- Log into your account at CloudFlare
- Click Websites
- Click DNS Settings
- Scroll to the bottom
- Choose CNAME in Record Type
- Complete the CloudFlare form for creating a CNAME record
- In the Subdomain field enter the name you chose for your website with LaunchRock. For example, if you chose signup.yoursite.com, enter signup in the Subdomain field.
- Direct the subdomain to host.launchrock.com
- Save your changes.
Congratulations! Your CNAME record is now configured to point to LaunchRock.
To redirect your base domain edit your CloudFlare A Record
Once you've modified your A records, it may take up to 72 hours for changes to update live.