Editing your A Record points your base domain (e.g. yoursite.com) to your LaunchRock page.
- Log in to your account at DNS Park.
- On the left side, click DNS Hosting.
- Click the domain you'd like to use with LaunchRock.
- Since DNS Park is your hosting service, and not your domain registrar, be sure that your domain points to DNS Park's nameservers. This will allow your CNAME record configuration to take effect.
- Click Host Records.
- Under Host Name, enter your website's base domain name.
- Under IP Address, enter 18.104.22.168
- Click Add Host to save.
Note: To increase reliability you should create four A records and point each one to a different LaunchRock IP address:
Congratulations! Your A record is now configured to point to LaunchRock.
Creating a CNAME record is required for you hosted Landing Page. Create your DNS Park CNAME Record.Once you've modified your A records, it may take up to 72 hours for changes to update live.