Editing your A Record points your base domain (e.g. yoursite.com) to your LaunchRock page.
- Log in to your account at DreamHost
- Click Control Panel.
- Click Domains.
- Click Manage Domains.
- Select the DNS link under the domain to which you wish to add the record.
- Leave the Name field blank.
- Change the Type to A.
- In the Value field enter 220.127.116.11
- Click the Add Record Now! button to add the record.
Note: To increase reliability you should create four A records and point each one to a different LaunchRock IP address:
Congratulations! Your A record is now configured to point to LaunchRock.
A CNAME record is required for your hosted Landing Page. Create your DreamHost CNAME Record.Once you've modified your A records, it may take up to 72 hours for changes to update live.