Editing your A Record points your base domain (e.g. yoursite.com) to your LaunchRock page.
- Sign in to your account at Dyn.
- Select the domain name you wish to edit.
- The Hostname field should be ""@"".
- Leave the TTL set to the default value.
- In the IP Address field enter 22.214.171.124
Note: To increase reliability you should create four A records and point each one to a different LaunchRock IP address:
Congratulations! Your A record is now configured to point to LaunchRock.
A CNAME record is required for your hosted Landing Page. Create your Dyn CNAME record.Once you've modified your A records, it may take up to 72 hours for changes to update live."