Creating a CNAME Record is required for your hosted Landing Page.
- Log in to your account at www.enom.com.
- From the drop-down menu at the Domains tab, select My Domain. You'll be directed to the Manage Domains page.
- Click the domain that you'd like to use with LaunchRock.
- In the Manage Domain drop-down list, chose Host Records.
- If you've already created a CNAME record for the address, simply edit the existing CNAME record.
- To add a new CNAME record, find the Host Name field in the first empty row.
- Enter the part of the address that you picked in LaunchRock.
- For example, if you picked signup.yoursite.com as your address, enter signup for step one.
Congratulations! Your CNAME record is now configured to point to LaunchRock.
To redirect your base domain edit your eNom A Record
Once you've modified your A records, it may take up to 72 hours for changes to update live."