Creating a CNAME Record is required for your hosted Landing Page.
- Log in to FatCow.
- Select the domain you wish to modify, and click the ""+"" icon to the left of the domain name.
- Select the DNS tab in the domain settings dialog that appears.
- From the Modify drop-down, select CNAME Alias
- In Host: enter the subdomain you chose for your LaunchRock page. For example, if you chose signup.yoursite.com, enter signup in this field.
- In Points To: enter host.launchrock.com
- Click Add
Congratulations! Your CNAME record is now configured to point to LaunchRock.
To redirect your base domain edit your FatCow A Record.
Once you've modified your A records, it may take up to 72 hours for changes to update live."