Creating a CNAME Record is required for your hosted Landing Page.
- Log in to your account at gandi.net.
- Click the Administration tab, and then click the control panel link.
- Click the domain you want to manage, and go to Technical Settings.
- Click Manage DNS zone file.
- Click Add an entry, and for each field, do the following:
- Name: Enter the part of the address that you picked in LaunchRock. For example, if you picked signup.yoursite.com as your address, enter signup.
- Type: Select CNAME.
- Value: Enter host.launchrock.com., making sure to include a trailing dot(.) at the end of the value.
Congratulations! Your CNAME record is now configured to point to LaunchRock.
To redirect your base domain edit your gandi.net A Record
Once you've modified your A records, it may take up to 72 hours for changes to update live."