Editing your A Record points your base domain (e.g. yoursite.com) to your LaunchRock page.
- Go to the Zone File Editor for the domain name you want to update.
- Click Add New Record (The Add DNS Record window displays).
- From the Record type list, select A(Host)
- Complete the following fields:
Host Name: Enter the host name the A Record links to. Type @ to point directly to your domain name (including www.)
- Points to IP Address: Enter the IP address 220.127.116.11
- TTL: leave the default setting
Note: To increase reliability you can create up to four A Records for your domain and point one to each to LaunchRock IP address:
Congratulations! Your A record is now configured to point to LaunchRock.
A CNAME record is required for your hosted Landing Page. Create your GoDaddy CNAME record.Once you've modified your A records, it may take up to 72 hours for changes to update live."