Creating a CNAME Record is required for your hosted Landing Page.
- Log into your Plesk account page.
- Click Domains
- Click the domain name you wish to edit.
- Click the Web Site menu and select DNS Settings.
- Click the CNAME record to be edited.
- Leave the Record type as CNAME.
- In the Enter a domain name field, enter the name you chose for your website with LaunchRock.
- For example, if you chose signup.yoursite.com, enter signup in the field.
Congratulations! Your CNAME record is now configured to point to LaunchRock.
If you have trouble configuring your CNAME records, you can check out the HostGator Plesk 9 or Plesk 10 tutorial pages. Or, view a sample message to use when you contact HostGator for assistance at their support page.
To redirect your base domain edit your HostGator A Record
Once you've modified your A records, it may take up to 72 hours for changes to update live."