Editing your A Record points your base domain (e.g. yoursite.com) to your LaunchRock page.
- Log into the cPanel at www.hostmonster.com or login.hostmonster.com
- Select the DNS Zone Editor icon in the Domains section.
- Select the domain you are modifying from the drop-down box.
- Scroll down to the heading named ""Add DNS Record.
- In the Host Record field, enter ""@"" to point to your base domain.
- Leave the TTL field at it's default setting.
- Select A Record from the Type drop-down menu
- In the Points To field, enter 184.108.40.206
- Click Add Record
Note: To increase reliability you should create four A records and point each one to a different LaunchRock IP address:
Congratulations! Your A record is now configured to point to LaunchRock.
A CNAME record is required for your hosted Landing Page. Create your HostMonster CNAME record.Once you've modified your A records, it may take up to 72 hours for changes to update live."