Editing your A Record points your base domain (e.g. yoursite.com) to your LaunchRock page.
- Login to your account at MyDomain.com
- Click Hosting & Services
- Click Control Panel next to your hosting subscription
- Click Hosted Domains
- Click on the domain name you would like to add DNS records to
- Click the DNS tab
- Click the DNS Records sub-tab
- Click Add New DNS Record
- Set the Record Type to A and
- Click Next
- Direct to the IP address: 220.127.116.11
Save your changes
Note: To increase reliability you should create four A records and point each one to a different LaunchRock IP address:
Congratulations! Your A record is now configured to point to LaunchRock.
A CNAME record is required for your hosted Landing Page. Create your MyDomain CNAME record.Once you've modified your A records, it may take up to 72 hours for changes to update live."