Editing your A Record points your base domain (e.g. yoursite.com) to your LaunchRock page.
- Log into your account at Name.com.
- Click Domain Management.
- Click the domain you wish to create the A record for.
- Select ‘A’ in the Record Type menu.
- In the Record Host field, enter your base domain
- In the Record Answer field enter 22.214.171.124
- Leave the TTL as is.
- Click Add Record.
Note: To increase reliability you should create four A records and point each one to a different LaunchRock IP address:
Congratulations! Your A record is now configured to point to LaunchRock.
A CNAME record is required for your hosted Landing Page. Create your Name.com CNAME record.Once you've modified your A records, it may take up to 72 hours for changes to update live.