Creating a CNAME Record is required for your hosted Landing Page.
- Log in to your account at www.networksolutions.com.
- In the left navigation bar, open nsWebAddress (Domains) menu by clicking the + icon.
- Click Manage Domain Names.
- On the Domain Details page for the domain you're using with LaunchRock,
- select the Designated DNS radio button to the right of Change domain to point to.
- (If you've already configured advanced DNS settings, click Edit next to Advanced DNS Settings.)
- If you picked signup.yoursite.com as your address, enter signup.
Congratulations! Your CNAME record is now configured to point to LaunchRock.
To redirect your base domain edit your Network Solutions A Record
Once you've modified your A records, it may take up to 72 hours for changes to update live."